To avoid mail to go to junk or spamfolders, add
to your contact list.
DO THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE OUR EMAILS:
- Add corresponding DOING LIFE HAPPIER email addresses to your email whitelist to get the best chance of receiving our emails and updates.
- They appear with the name “Doing Life Happier” or “Your December to Remember”.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising email, known as “spam”, is a big problem in today’s society.
It has reached proportions that force most Email and Internet Service Providers to put a blocking or filtering system in place or rely on self-proclaimed blacklists.
While I am personally happy with their intention to protect us all from spam, unfortunately the current systems for stopping spam often block email that you’ve requested or signed up to.
From time to time, you might unexpectedly find you’re not receiving your subscription’s content.
You can counter this with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Below are instructions from some popular email systems. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from Doing Life Happier (ex. the welcome email that led you to this page).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. Our emails will go to your primary folder in the future.
Yahoo! Mail When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear.
Outlook 2003 & later
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Thank you for allowing us in your inbox.
We’re on a mission to deliver valuable content so that you can continue Doing Life Happier!
Margaret and her team wish you YOUR BEST DECEMBER TO REMEMBER.
Margaret Sap, MA
Intentional Creativity® Coach